We are looking for talented .NET web developers to join our growing Technical team!
If you're passionate about design and technology, enjoy working in a team environment, have great attention to detail and a positive 'can do' attitude, we're looking for you.
As a .NET developer, you will work alongside designers, developers, producers and account managers in the creation and production of interactive, online, mobile and broadcast technologies.
• Tertiary qualification or alternate industry based course
• 5+ years of C# .NET development experience
• 5+ years of SQL Server 2008+ experience
• Use of MVC 4+
• 2+ years of Umbraco or Kentico CMS experience is a MUST!!
• Excellent grasp of OO concepts as well as experience with LINQ, Entity Framework, and JQuery.
• Experience with creating or consuming web services and APIs
• Sound knowledge of the Internet, browsers and cross-platform issues
• Ability to adhere to programming and methodology standards
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Ability to work effectively under tight deadline
• CMS experience - Sitecore or Kentico
• Azure and AWS experience
• Dev Ops
• SEO techniques and semantic markup
• Technical analysis and documentation
• Understanding of validation and compliance to W3C standards
• Client facing experience
• Self motivated
• Effective problem solving
• Ability to multitask
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Why Work at Deepend?
Quarterly Reviews and Awards: No more stuffy annual reviews. We believe in real-time feedback and guidance.
The Bearpit: Bring your idea into the world. We give you the chance to develop your idea into a full product and service.
Individual Training Allowance: Upskill each year with your very own training allowance.
Flexible Working Environment: We are sensitive to the needs of your family and lifestyle.