Deepend is currently looking for a Senior Front End Developer who specialises in building responsive and elegant web applications. You will be building modern web applications using some of the latest web technologies and frameworks.
This is a perfect opportunity for a Senior Front End Developer who is looking for fantastic career progression and skills development. The successful candidate will work closely with a dynamic team on a variety of new and exciting projects.
- Work closely with designers and back end developers in an agile environment.
- Build beautiful responsive web applications.
- Write code that is clean, well-organised, reusable, efficient, and easy to read.
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience developing web applications using modern frameworks and tools including: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Sass, Less, Grunt, Bower, Node, Backbone, AngularJS, etc…
- Experience working in teams using Git
- Must be an Australian citizen or hold appropriate working visa in Australia
- Must be fluent in English and able to communicate clearly and effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working as part of ASP.NET MVC projects using the Razor templating engine
- Experience developing using Agile methodologies such as sprints, user stories, retrospectives, code reviews, pair programming, etc
- Possess a solid understanding of UI and UX design principles
- Experience working with Agile task tracking tools such as JIRA
- Experience with Test Driven Development and/or automated browser testing (i.e. Selenium)
- Experience working with RESTful web services using JSON
- Knowledge of and experience working with server side development languages such as Ruby, Python, .NET, PHP, or Java a big plus.
Please provide a portfolio of work with your CV.
Remuneration in-line with industry average and determined on level of experience.
Recruiters need not apply.