If you’re passionate about design and technology, enjoy working in a team environment, have great attention to detail and a positive ‘can do’ attitude, we’re looking for you!
What you’ll do
- You will be part of a highly motivated and friendly team in our office in Surry Hills/Sydney.
- You will contribute to various scale digital projects including websites, branding, campaigns, and more.
- You will produce high-end digital design solutions and interactive concepts.
- You go above and beyond to understand user behaviours, solve problems, and design products and experiences that people love to use.
- You will collaborate with Producers, Strategists, Developers and others throughout our process.
- You practice design excellence by not only delivering best practices, but also by exploring new territory to continually refine your approach.
- Understand and work well within clearly defined project constraints, such as client goals, technical considerations and budgets/schedules.
- Build presentations, craft documentation, and deliver asset kits to developers and other team members.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+years of experience in digital design, user-centered experience design, interaction design.
- Attention to detail and a meticulous dedication to proper delivery.
- Real passion for our craft: design, typography, creativity, technology.
- Confidence when it comes to present your work internally and to clients.
- An understanding of UX principles.
- Experience designing for a variety of devices.
You know how to use:
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Extra credit: After Effects or motion skills.
You should also be:
- Team player,
Our agency is relaxed but agile, so we look for proactive self-starters who believe collaboration and teamwork is key to do great work.
We offer a competitive salary package with a flexible working environment, weekly snacks, monthly social activities from beach weekend away or skiing in Thredbo, to learning how to make Sangria, a transparent training roadmap and positive change awards based on peer recognition for you to pick up your prize of your choice.
If this sounds like you, and you want to learn more about us please apply and share your portfolio.