The role offers a fantastic opportunity to learn, up-skill and thrive across a mix of disciplines to deliver best in class, integrated consulting. This position requires a creative, lateral thinker and the role is responsible for a raft of duties that support best in class content development and management for clients and various internal functions of the business in an editorial and content creation capacity.
The skills that will be required (or developed) within the role will include; strategic thinking, idea generation, client service, copywriting, editing, community management, client (team) management, internal and external communications development, proofing, along with your personal profile development within the social media and communications landscape.
The job requires a “sleeves-rolled-up” attitude and a focus on ensuring that the social and communications strategies the business creates are successfully delivered to client expectations and to measurable KPIs.
- Implement client social media strategies to gather audience insights, monitor current online conversation, investigate existing social media strategies, evaluate competitor performance and participate/run creative brainstorms
- Deliver content, communications and campaign strategies in line with client objectives through the appropriate social media channels
- Manage social communities, including responding to queries & liaising with client consumer relations
- Manage reporting, including KPI’s, benchmarking, audience feedback, monitoring engagement & response to content
- Manage social media advertising spend, set up, targeting, custom audience creation, management/optimisation and reporting
- Monitor trends in social media tools and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase the use of such tools within the business. Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
- Ensure integration with other appropriate teams and partners within and outside of the business
- Manage HWBK social channels and drive marketing activities in conjunction with the broader team
Play a key support role to the Deepend/HWBK marketing team scope TBC - managing/planning social channels, ensuring that team implements activity and ad hoc content/copy development as needed.
- “I love writing in my own time and am passionate about continuously improving my writing skills.”
- “I love developing content in different tones, voices and for different purposes/channels.”
- “I really enjoy getting involved in both creative and strategic projects, delivering stellar content and supporting great storytelling across the board”
- “I’m excited about being part of a growing team, want to get involved, learn and do great work.”
1-year experience in social
Managed multiple clients at once
Passionate about digital, tech and social
Experience in managing multiple online personas - can speak the client's language