We're looking for a smart self-starter to join our team of the best creatives, strategists, producers and developers in Australia. As an Engagement Co-ordinator you will work with our account management team to prepare awesome pitches to prospective clients.
At Deepend, we take business development very seriously and aim to win every project we pitch for. Which is why we put our full weight behind every proposal we put out. The focus is always on the creation of world-class digital products and services that deliver value to our clients. As our Engagement Co-ordinator, it will be your responsibility to ensure that all new business proposals meet these standards.
You'll be working in a super fun environment, and be part of a diverse and creative team. This dynamic role will give you plenty of experience across the agency and great career prospects.
The role covers the following areas:
- Acting as the co-ordinator for all departments in developing the overall response – ensuring that all requested information is provided, all questions are appropriately answered.
- Providing the wider team with preliminary research including – segment research, landscape analysis, target audience demographics/psychographics, competitor analysis, and any relevant technology/creative/behavioural trends.
- Managing the handover of all successful projects to the relevant production team (Producer, Designer, Developers) ensuring they are properly briefed and have all the relevant information.
- Managing and creating Keynote documents.
- Creating and maintaining new business assets including case studies, capabilities, biographies, references, and corporate website updates.
- Working within the Strategy team to help shape client engagement by articulating business problems, identifying strategic opportunities and digital solutions.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, and a proactive approach to all tasks.
- Demonstrate initiative and time management skills.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Possess strong IT skills (experience in using Keynote would be looked upon favourably).
- Have a great telephone manner and be quick to establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders, making them feel comfortable and at home with us.
- Be an autonomous worker who can take on projects with little to no supervision.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well respected company that is at the forefront of its industry. If you're keen and have a curious mind, then this role will be a true "foot in the door" and your ticket to an exciting career.
If you're up for the challenge, please apply!